Johnny’s Kickin’ Chili
- 2lbs Ground beef 80%
- 2 8oz Tomato Sauce
- 2 30oz Beans
- 1 Large Onion
- 5-6 Green Onions
- 1 Large Green Pepper
- 3 pkgs Chili Mix
- 4-6 Jalapeños
- 1-2 15oz Skinned & chopped tomatoes
- 3-4 Tbsp Chili Powder
- Cook beef in SKILLET with half of the onions and one pack of mix.
- Place all other ingredients into large cooking container (Crockpot or microwaveable pot).
- Crockpot as per Crockpot instructions.
- Microwave on high with lid on for 10 minutes. Stir well, then cook another 10 minutes. Stir well. Cook on medium for 10 minutes with out lid on container.
- Let sit over night before serving, if your taste glands don’t dribble all over the floor.